Flexibility is at the heart of the Durham Online MBA programme as you can personalise your programme to meet your career goals. You can study fully online, complete some of your learning at Durham, and undertake relevant optional modules.
The global spread of students, alumni and faculty will give you the ability to network virtually with people from across the world, and from a wide range of business sectors.
Connecting with other students is a key part of your learning experience and you will also benefit from joining live webinar sessions and taking part in tutor-facilitated group discussions via our online forum.
You will be expected to devote around 15 hours per week to study. Online modules are delivered over a 12 week period, including assessments.
Optional residential modules are offered in Durham at points throughout the year, bringing together students from around the world to provide support and inspiration to drive you forward. A study plan is provided for each cohort, and a programme team is available to help with module choices. The Business Administration (Online) course is offered at Durham University.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting, Finance and Economics
- Leading and Managing People
- Operations and Technology
- Strategic Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) Digital Marketing View 28 other Masters in Digital Marketing in United Kingdom
Subject requirements, level and grade
- A minimum of three (preferably five) years' relevant work experience since graduation of a managerial nature.
- An Upper Second Class Bachelor Degree or international equivalent.
Lack of formal qualifications is not necessarily a barrier to admission; managerial experience is also a key consideration for entry to our Online MBA programme. In such cases, we may ask you to submit a portfolio of evidence demonstrating capability in areas such as management experience, including critical thinking skills and communication skills.
Additionally, candidates whose first language is not English will normally be required to demonstrate evidence of proficiency in English language
A minimum of three (preferably five) years' relevant work experience since graduation of a managerial nature.
You will need:
- Recommended web browser Windows: Internet Explorer 11+, Chrome 39+, Firefox 34+ MAC OSX: Safari 8+, Chrome 39+, Firefox 34+
- The ability to open and edit Microsoft Office documents (e.g. Microsoft Office, OpenOffice or access to Googledocs)
- Flash player
- Ability to open .pdf documents (e.g. Adobe Reader)
- A headset or headphones and microphone
International12000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12000 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
National12000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12000 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
- Home/Island Student: £12,000.00 per year
- International non-EU/EU Student: £12,000.00 per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.