At Business Development from Durham University you will be encouraged to confront new ideas, explore cutting-edge management theories and apply your learning to the world of practice.
Students at Business Development from Durham University will:
- be enhancing their key business and leadership capabilities
- excel in a fast-moving global business environment.
- Accounting and Finance
- Economics for Global Business
- Leading and Managing People
- Operations and Technology
- Strategic Management
- The Boardroom Exercise
- Sustainability, Ethics and Change
- Strategic Business Project
- International Business in Context
- Careers Advancement Leadership Skills module
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Accounting Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 838 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
- At least three years’ continuous post-graduation work experience in positions demonstrating a high degree of responsibility.
- Upper Second Class Bachelor Degree, or international equivalent
- Portfolio of evidence demonstrating capability in areas such as your management experience, including critical thinking skills and communication skills.
- Alternatively, you may be required to provide a well-balanced GMAT score of a minimum of 600 (Durham GMAT code: BBB-W0-80).
- IELTS of 7.0 or above in IELTS with no element below 6.0, or 102 or above in TOEFL IBT with no element below 23.
International35000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National35000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Durham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.