Master of Science (Agribusiness) by mixed-mode
The core courses of this Master of Agribusiness offered at the Universiti Teknologi Mara programme cover current issues in Agribusiness.
Students are required to select one of the four elective courses which are International Agricultural Commodity Marketing, Agricultural Trade and Policy, Financial Management in Agriculture and Agricultural Supply Chain Management.
The final component of the programme is a research project on an approved topic relevant to the focus of the programme.
The programme is aimed at producing professionals who are able to undertake complex strategic tasks and decision making in the ever changing agribusiness environment.
- Advance Agribusiness Management
- Advance Agricultural Production Economics.
- 12 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Candidates applying for this course should fulfill the following qualifications:
- A BSc (Hons) (Agribusiness) or its equivalent from related disciplines) from UiTM with a CGPA at least 3.00; or
- A BSc (Hons) (Agribusiness) or its equivalent from related disciplines) from any local or foreign universities with a CGPA of at least 3.00 or its equivalence; or
- A BSc (Hons) (Agribusiness) or its equivalent from related disciplines) with a CGPA of at least 2.75 and working experience of at least 2 years in related field.
International2336 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1168 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.