The Medical Education program of Shiraz University of Medical Sciences is an interdisciplinary program, whose graduates will contribute to raising the quality of education through scanning the strengths and weaknesses of the education process, conducting proper research, and providing logical solutions to the practitioners in the education system, education planning and management, technology transfer and appropriate pedagogical methods.
Students at Medical Education program of Shiraz University of Medical Sciences will:
- incorporate the latest developments in the profession
- have easy access to dedicated teaching faculty.
- be confident, effective doctors
- develop the teamwork skills essential for a career in medicine – and make connections that will last well into your professional life.
- Learning & Instructional Design in Medical Education
- Managing Technology in Curriculum in Medical Education
- Evidence Based Medical Education
- Assessing Medical Instruction
- Applied Learning and Technology in Medical Education
- Leadership Skills in Education
- Leadership Effectiveness in Medical Education
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Human Medicine Health Education View 4 other Masters in Health Education in Iran
- Language requirements: Evidence of English Proficiency on the TOEFL or IELTS tests. The minimum score for TOEFL PBT, TOEFL iBT and IELTS is 533, 72 and 5.5 respectively.
- Applicants must obtain a record of transcripts from the institution they have attended. There is no minimum required GPA to secure admission to a graduate program. However, competitive applicants have the GPA of 3.00 or above.
- B.Sc. and secondary school or equivalent
- Curriculum Vitae (CV): This includes your personal information as well as your education background and work experience.
- Cover Letter: This letter demonstrates which program you are deciding to apply for.
- Two letters of recommendation\Scanned copy of the main page of your passport in high quality in any graphic format (PDF, JPEG, and PNG)
- Passport-size photo
International5000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5000 USD per year during 24 months.
National5000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5000 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Shiraz
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.