Forensic Nursing at The University of Notre Dame Australia are in high demand thanks to the growing importance of forensic medicine around the globe.
Using a combination of tutorial presentations, case studies, written assignments, research projects and journals, our specially designed Graduate Diploma equips you to work with patients whose healthcare issues intersect with the law.
Our two-year program covers topics such as MedicoLegal Issues, Professional Role Development and Ethics for Professional Life.
Much of the tuition is available online, but in two of the semesters you are required to attend a five day intensive workshop at the University’s Fremantle Campus.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Forensic Nursing
- Forensic Nursing Populations (Nursing)
- Linking Forensic Nursing Principles to Practice: Care of the Forensic Patient (Nursing)
- Medico-Legal Issues for the Forensic Nurse (Nursing)
- Contemporary Mental Health Practice
- Interpersonal Communication
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia
- Nursing or other appropriate degree or the equivalent
- Minimum of one year relevant post registration nursing experience
International35458 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35458 AUD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National22000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22000 AUD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.