Urban and Regional Planning from Cape Peninsula University of Technology aims to equip graduates in areas of planning, development, and research methodology by integrating coursework with research.
The graduates could work in different environments, including, private planning firms, planning departments at different spheres of government (municipal, provincial and national), state-owned enterprises and non-governmental organisations.
- Regional Planning
- Urban Planning
- Landscape Architecture
- Civil Engineering
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesArchitecture Landscape Architecture Urban Planning View 16 other Masters in Urban Planning in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An HEQSF aligned Level 8 qualification or an equivalent in an appropriate discipline.
- A pass in the language which is the medium of instruction at the University (English or Afrikaans).
- Specific pass grades: IGCSE: A, B or C; HIGCSE: 1, 2 or 3.
- Complete and legible transcripts of academic records in respect of all degrees or other higher education qualifications, together with the final certificates, preceding qualifications leading to any post-graduate or other advanced qualification when the latter is submitted.
- Certificates in foreign languages should be submitted with sworn translations into English by an accredited translator.
- English language proficiency
International542 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 542 EUR per year during 12 months.
National542 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 542 EUR per year during 12 months.
Estimated fee: 9425 ZAR
Living costs for Cape Town
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.