This International Tourism Management program at Macau University of Science & Technology has four area of specialization: MICE and Event Management, Gaming Management, Tourism Planning and Management and Hotel Management.
- During the study period, the student is required to complete six core courses ( 18 credits) and three elective courses (9 credits).
- After passing all subjects, the student should write a thesis and pass an oral defense in order to obtain a master degree.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Strategic Marketing Management for the International Tourism Industry
- Financial Management and Cost Control for Tourism Organizations
- Tourism Research Methods
- Human Resources Management for the International Tourism Industry
- Management Information Systems in Tourism Industry
- Strategic Management of MICE and Events
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
International10300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20600 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National43500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 87000 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
MOP 165,040- international
Living costs for Macao
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.