A major activity in the Bioinformatics program of the National University of Sciences and Technology is to develop software tools to generate useful biological knowledge.
- Mathematics for Bioinformatics
- Computing for Bioinformatics
- Computational Immunology
- Computational Vaccinology
- Machine Learning in Drug Design
- Data Analysis and Statistics
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- BS in Bioinformatics / Biosciences / Molecular Biology / Biotechnology
- Sixteen years of schooling or 4 years education after HSSC/A' Level in relevant discipline with minimum CGPA of 2.0 out of 4.0 OR 55% marks (percentage will only be considered if CGPA is not mentioned on the transcript).
- GAT (General) conducted on or after 01 August 2018 by NTS with at least 50 accumulative test score or Higher Education Apptitude Test (HAT) conducted by HEC in or after March 2019 with atleast 50 accumulative test score or GRE (General) conducted by ETS, USA
International933 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 933 USD per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Islamabad
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.