Graduates of this Environmental Engineering programme at the University Teknologi Mara will uphold the sustainable development philosophy of the nation through creative and innovative process of teaching and learning, research based and professional ethics to support future needs of the national and global agenda.
- Research Methodology
- Sustainability Management
- Financial Management for Engineers
- Risk Management
- Erosion and Sedimentation
- Advanced Water Supply
- Flood Management and Mitigation
- Hydraulic Structures
- Coastal and Harbor Engineering
- Water Resources Planning and Management
- Environmental Monitoring
- Environmental Assessment
- Air Pollution
- Solid Waste Management
- Advanced Wastewater Treatment Technology
- Membrane Technology for Water and Wastewater Treatment
- Groundwater Pollution and Engineering
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 18 other Masters in Environmental Engineering in Malaysia
- Bachelor of Science (Hons.) from UiTM in a related and appropriate area of specialization with minimum CGPA of 2.75; OR
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent from other recognized universities approved by UiTM with minimum CGPA of 2.75.
- A candidate applying for admission into this programme is required to submit a research proposal to the faculty. The acceptance of a candidate shall be at the discretion of the UiTM Senate, whose decision shall be final
International2050 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1025 EUR per semester during 18 months.
- International Tuition Fees Per semester (RM): 4,840
Living costs for Kuala Lumpur
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.