At Sports Management (Research-based) from Cape Peninsula University of Technology students will gain specialised knowledge and skills in order to further their management career within the sport industry.
The Sport Management Department has a state of the art Human Performance Laboratory offering post-graduate students a wonderful opportunity to conduct research in areas such as: sport performance analysis (including isokinetics, biomechanics, metabolic function and muscle function); sport product testing; and ergonomics and human factors.
Completion of this course will equip the student to progress to more senior positions within the sport management industry, both locally and internationally.
- Sport Science
- Sport Management
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics Sports Management Sports Sciences View 5 other Masters in Sports Management in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A BTech or an equivalent four-year qualification in an appropriate discipline.
- A pass in the language which is the medium of instruction at the University (English or Afrikaans).
- Specific pass grades: IGCSE: A, B or C; HIGCSE: 1, 2 or 3.
- Complete and legible transcripts of academic records in respect of all degrees or other higher education qualifications, together with the final certificates, preceding qualifications leading to any post-graduate or other advanced qualification when the latter is submitted.
- Certificates in foreign languages should be submitted with sworn translations into English by an accredited translator.
- English language proficiency
International766 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 766 EUR per year during 12 months.
National766 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 766 EUR per year during 12 months.
Estimated fee: 13040 ZAR
Living costs for Cape Town
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.