At Sports Management (Research-based) from Cape Peninsula University of Technology students will gain specialised knowledge and skills in order to further their management career within the sport industry.
The Sport Management Department has a state of the art Human Performance Laboratory offering post-graduate students a wonderful opportunity to conduct research in areas such as: sport performance analysis (including isokinetics, biomechanics, metabolic function and muscle function); sport product testing; and ergonomics and human factors.
Completion of this course will equip the student to progress to more senior positions within the sport management industry, both locally and internationally.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Sport Science
- Sport Management
- 18 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics Sports Management Sports Sciences View 12 other Masters in Sports Sciences in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A BTech or an equivalent four-year qualification in an appropriate discipline.
- A pass in the language which is the medium of instruction at the University (English or Afrikaans).
- Specific pass grades: IGCSE: A, B or C; HIGCSE: 1, 2 or 3.
- Complete and legible transcripts of academic records in respect of all degrees or other higher education qualifications, together with the final certificates, preceding qualifications leading to any post-graduate or other advanced qualification when the latter is submitted.
- Certificates in foreign languages should be submitted with sworn translations into English by an accredited translator.
- English language proficiency
International794 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 794 EUR per year during 18 months.
National794 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 794 EUR per year during 18 months.
Estimated fee: 13785 ZAR
Living costs for Cape Town
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.