It emphasizes the construction of mathematical models to investigate organizational problems to aid decision making.
This Master of Quantitative Sciences program offered at the Universiti Teknologi Mara is designed to study that addresses the issues of communication between decision makers, problem solvers and computer system builders, in particular, concentrating on the following elements:
- modelling and problem solving
- computing skills
- the study of context within which decision making takes place
These elements have been integrated into the program’s curriculum and are suitable to the needs of the industry that requires knowledge workers in all areas of economic sectors.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Operations Management
- Applied Econometrics
- Advanced Time Series Modelling and Forecasting and
- Research Methodology
- Applied Data Mining
- Advanced Operations Research and
- 18 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications for postgraduate studies are open throughtout the year with no closing dates but, there are still cut-off date which are as below:
September Intake - 30 May (Current year)
March Intake - 30 November (Previous year)
DisciplinesComputer Sciences View 16 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Malaysia
- Bachelor Degree qualification in any of the following areas of studies: Statistics, Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Economics, Business Studies or any related programme with minimum CGPA of 2.75 or its equivalent, recognized by the UiTM Senate;
- or Bachelor Degree qualification in any of the following areas of studies: Statistics, Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Economics, Business Studies or any related programme with minimum CGPA of 2.50 or its equivalent, recognized by the UiTM Senate, with at least two (2) years relevant working experience.
International2242 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3364 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
National928 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1393 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
- National Tuition Fees Per total (RM):6,058
- International Tuition Fees Per total (RM):14,630
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.