About the Master of Web Technology offered at the Universiti Teknologi Mara
Technology users only use the existing infrastructure, while the inventor of the technology is able to create, modify and develop appropriate applications and platforms.
Therefore, this program is structured to produce versatile graduates characterized by techno-entrepreneurs who will propel Malaysia to become a high-income developed countries and relevant to the objectives of the Malaysia Education Blueprint 2015-2025.
The main goal of this program is intended to meet the challenges and demand for local and international markets to produce experts in the context of Web technology.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Web Economics
- Web Architecture
- Seminar in Computer Science
- Research Methods in Computing
- Web Technology and Engineering
- Advanced Data Organization
- Search Engine and Web Navigation
- Reading in Computer Science
- 18 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications for postgraduate studies are open throughtout the year with no closing dates but, there are still cut-off date which are as below:
September Intake - 30 May (Current year)
March Intake - 30 November (Previous year)
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing Software Engineering View 16 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Malaysia
- A Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of CGPA 2.75 or its equivalent; OR
- Bachelor Degree qualification or equivalent with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 and does not meet CGPA 2.75 acceptable subject to stringent internal appraisal process; OR
- Bachelor Degree qualification with CGPA less than 2.50 or its equivalent, can be accepted, with a minimum of five (5) years working experience in the relevant field; OR
- Has certificate of Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning (APEL) for entry into graduate program.
International2242 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3364 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
National928 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1393 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
- National Tuition Fees Per total (RM) : 6,058
- International Tuition Fees Per total (RM): 14,630
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.