About the programme
The objectives of this Master of Science in Textile Science and Technology (Research) at the University Teknologi Mara are to provide graduates with advanced knowledge, capabilities to deal with complex scientific problems and solve problems effectively in their respective fields while at the same time facilitates discovery and contribute new knowledge.
Topics in this course include:
- Clothing Technology
- Apparel and Fashion Technology
- Apparel Specification and Performance
- Quantitative Methods for Textile Applications
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesFashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods General Engineering & Technology Fashion Design
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University Teknologi Mara and/or in Malaysia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Bachelor of Science (Hons.) from UiTM in a related and appropriate area of specialization with minimum CGPA of 2.75; OR
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent from other recognized universities approved by UiTM with minimum CGPA of 2.75.
- A candidate applying for admission into this programme is required to submit a research proposal to the faculty. The acceptance of a candidate shall be at the discretion of the UiTM Senate, whose decision shall be final
International2182 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1091 EUR per semester during 24 months.
- International Tuition Fees Per Semester (RM): 5,150
Living costs for Kuala Lumpur
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.