The Health Services Management program of Shiraz University of Medical Sciences aims at training students in the following areas: Analysis of health care system, Qualitative and quantitative evaluation of hospitals, Managing hospitals and health care centers, Economic analysis of hospital operations.
Students at Health Services Management program of Shiraz University of Medical Sciences will:
- incorporate the latest developments in the profession
- have easy access to dedicated teaching faculty.
- be confident, effective doctors
- develop the teamwork skills essential for a career in medicine – and make connections that will last well into your professional life
- Technology, Writing and Marketing.
- Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Management, Operations and Organizational Behavior.
- Leadership, Strategic Planning and Ethics.
- Professional Experience and Capstone.
- Health Services Management Applications.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Public Health Health Administration View 12 other Masters in Health Administration in Iran
- Language requirements: Evidence of English Proficiency on the TOEFL or IELTS tests. The minimum score for TOEFL PBT, TOEFL iBT and IELTS is 533, 72 and 5.5 respectively.
- Applicants must obtain a record of transcripts from the institution they have attended. There is no minimum required GPA to secure admission to a graduate program. However, competitive applicants have the GPA of 3.00 or above.
- B.Sc. and secondary school or equivalent
- Curriculum Vitae (CV): This includes your personal information as well as your education background and work experience.
- Cover Letter: This letter demonstrates which program you are deciding to apply for.
- Two letters of recommendation\Scanned copy of the main page of your passport in high quality in any graphic format (PDF, JPEG, and PNG)
- Passport-size photo
International5000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5000 USD per year during 24 months.
National5000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5000 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Shiraz
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.