The program concentrates on practical problems concerned with structural, transportation, traffic and highways, airport and railways engineering. The Transportation Engineering program of the National University of Sciences and Technology aims at encouraging intellectual pursuit of creative ideas to improve human and natural environments.
Why join this program
Transportation engineers design and operate highways, airports, railroads and public transit. They conduct research in the field of transportation including design & operation, traffic flow & control, demand analysis & planning; and related work in economics, finance & administration. Study in the field of transportation engineering provides opportunities for the study of land-use transportation planning, infrastructure planning & management and environmental aspects of transportation.
- Pavement Design and Analysis
- Pavement Materials Engineering
- Transportation Planning
- Traffic Engineering
- Pavement Rehabilitation & Management
- Urban Transportation System Evaluation
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- BE in Civil / Transportation Engineering
- Sixteen years of schooling or 4 years education after HSSC/A' Level in relevant discipline with minimum CGPA of 2.0 out of 4.0 OR 55% marks (percentage will only be considered if CGPA is not mentioned on the transcript)
- GAT (General) conducted on or after 01 August 2018 by NTS with at least 50 accumulative test score or Higher Education Apptitude Test (HAT) conducted by HEC in or after March 2019 with atleast 50 accumulative test score or GRE (General) conducted by ETS, USA
International790 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 790 USD per year during 18 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD per year during 18 months.
National students: 88,500 PKR (per semester)
Living costs for Islamabad
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.