Community Health Nursing program of Shiraz University of Medical Sciences is a branch of nursing which combines nursing science with other health-related sciences and evidence-based practice in different fields of society. The graduates provide their services, with an emphasis on primary prevention and community health.
The graduates of the Community Health Nursing program of Shiraz University of Medical Sciences can fulfill various tasks at such different settings as healthcare centers, hospitals (in referral system), rehabilitation as well as home care centers, schools, addiction centers, centers for accidents or disasters, etc. to offer services to clients, families and communities by adopting critical thinking and creative methods for problem-solving. To this end, they cooperate effectively with other health professionals in an attempt to effectively apply modern technologies as well as evidence-based knowledge for improving healthcare quality with respect to national resources.
- Epidemiology principles
- Policy and professional issues
- Management principles and practices
- Health assessment
- Health promotion
- Language requirements: Evidence of English Proficiency on the TOEFL or IELTS tests. The minimum score for TOEFL PBT, TOEFL iBT and IELTS is 533, 72 and 5.5 respectively.
- Applicants must obtain a record of transcripts from the institution they have attended. There is no minimum required GPA to secure admission to a graduate program. However, competitive applicants have the GPA of 3.00 or above.
- B.Sc. and secondary school or equivalent
- Curriculum Vitae (CV): This includes your personal information as well as your education background and work experience.
- Cover Letter: This letter demonstrates which program you are deciding to apply for.
- Two letters of recommendation\Scanned copy of the main page of your passport in high quality in any graphic format (PDF, JPEG, and PNG)
- Passport-size photo
International5000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5000 USD per year during 24 months.
National5000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5000 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Shiraz
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.