Public Relations Management - Research Based from Cape Peninsula University of Technology prepares you to complete a dissertation in this field.
CareersEffective and strategic communication is the key to the success of any organisation and there is a demand for specialists in this field. Public relations management also provides entrepreneurial opportunities.
- Public Relations
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Public Relations View 95 other Masters in Management Studies in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Cape Peninsula University of Technology and/or in South Africa, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A BTech or an equivalent four-year qualification in an appropriate discipline.
- A pass in the language which is the medium of instruction at the University (English or Afrikaans).
- Specific pass grades: IGCSE: A, B or C; HIGCSE: 1, 2 or 3.
- Complete and legible transcripts of academic records in respect of all degrees or other higher education qualifications, together with the final certificates, preceding qualifications leading to any post-graduate or other advanced qualification when the latter is submitted.
- Certificates in foreign languages should be submitted with sworn translations into English by an accredited translator.
- English language proficiency
International617 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 617 EUR per year during 12 months.
National617 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 617 EUR per year during 12 months.
Estimated fee: 10490 ZAR
Living costs for Cape Town
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.