This Heritage and Conservation Management programme at the University Teknologi Mara will draw on the experience gained by UNESCO and the International Council on Monuments and Sites (ICOMOS) through various significant Charters, but will be directed primarily to and reflect the heritage and conservation needs and culture of Malaysia, within the National Heritage Act 2005.
What you will learn
This course aims to develop the academic skills of the individual through rigorous study of relevant topics, their principles, concept and issues related to knowledge of heritage and conservation.
- History and Theory of Architecture
- Urban Conservation & Management
- Management, Human Relations and Ethics
- Natural and Heritage Landscape Conservation and Management
- Conservation & Development Control
- Conservation Methods and Sustainable Environment
- Economics of Heritage & Conservation
- Research Methodology
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Visual Arts Management Studies View 15 other Masters in Visual Arts in Malaysia
- Bachelor of Science (Hons.) from UiTM in a related and appropriate area of specialization with minimum CGPA of 2.75; OR
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent from other recognized universities approved by UiTM with minimum CGPA of 2.75.
- A candidate applying for admission into this programme is required to submit a research proposal to the faculty. The acceptance of a candidate shall be at the discretion of the UiTM Senate, whose decision shall be final
International2050 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1025 EUR per semester during 18 months.
- International Tuition Fees Per Semester (RM): 4,840
Living costs for Kuala Lumpur
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.