Public Relations Management at the Cape Peninsula University of Technology combines an e-learning environment and residential weeks. Each module is offered over a 10-week period.
At the Cape Peninsula University of Technology we offer a master degree in Public Relations Management. The first four weeks consist of e-learning contact and interaction, followed by a residential week and concluded with another five-week e-learning contact, during which period final assessments take place.
- Effective and strategic communication is the key to the success of any organisation and there is a demand for specialists in this field.
- Public relations management also provides entrepreneurial opportunities.
- Public Relations
- Managing Communication Strategy
- Planning Stakeholder Communication
- Positioning Organisational Relationships
- Technology,Communication & Stakeholders
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Public Relations Digital Communication View 6 other Masters in Public Relations in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A BTech or an equivalent four-year qualification in an appropriate discipline.
- A pass in the language which is the medium of instruction at the University (English or Afrikaans).
- Specific pass grades: IGCSE: A, B or C; HIGCSE: 1, 2 or 3.
- Complete and legible transcripts of academic records in respect of all degrees or other higher education qualifications, together with the final certificates, preceding qualifications leading to any post-graduate or other advanced qualification when the latter is submitted.
- Certificates in foreign languages should be submitted with sworn translations into English by an accredited translator.
- English language proficiency
International3311 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3311 EUR per year during 12 months.
National3311 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3311 EUR per year during 12 months.
Estimated fee: 57505 ZAR
Living costs for Cape Town
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.