Public Management from Cape Peninsula University of Technology consist of course work (class attandance) and a reseach project and paper.
Career opportunities exist in the administrative and management environment of all three levels of the public sector - local, provincial, and national as well as in semi-state (parastatal) and non-profit organisations, educational institutions, the diplomatic corps or in political journalism.
- Financial Management
- Public Service Delivery
- Policy Studies
- Public Hr Management & Leadership
- Co-Operative Governance
- Project Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies Human Resource Management View 17 other Masters in Project Management in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A BTech or an equivalent four-year qualification in an appropriate discipline.
- A pass in the language which is the medium of instruction at the University (English or Afrikaans).
- Specific pass grades: IGCSE: A, B or C; HIGCSE: 1, 2 or 3.
- Complete and legible transcripts of academic records in respect of all degrees or other higher education qualifications, together with the final certificates, preceding qualifications leading to any post-graduate or other advanced qualification when the latter is submitted.
- Certificates in foreign languages should be submitted with sworn translations into English by an accredited translator.
- English language proficiency
International818 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 818 EUR per year during 24 months.
National818 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 818 EUR per year during 24 months.
Estimated fee: 13910 ZAR
Living costs for Cape Town
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.