Business and Information Administration from Cape Peninsula University of Technology helps students contribute to knowledge production through the understanding, application and evaluation of existing and new knowledge. Students conduct independent supervised research and complete a dissertation.
Graduates find employment in senior positions in both the public and the private sectors, in fields that are closely aligned with their area of research, in environments such as administration, public relations, human resources, law, or e-commerce.
- Business Administration
- Information Administration
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics Business Information Systems View 10 other Masters in Business Information Systems in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A BTech or an equivalent four-year qualification in an appropriate discipline.
- A pass in the language which is the medium of instruction at the University (English or Afrikaans).
- Specific pass grades: IGCSE: A, B or C; HIGCSE: 1, 2 or 3.
- Complete and legible transcripts of academic records in respect of all degrees or other higher education qualifications, together with the final certificates, preceding qualifications leading to any post-graduate or other advanced qualification when the latter is submitted.
- Certificates in foreign languages should be submitted with sworn translations into English by an accredited translator.
- English language proficiency
International617 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 617 EUR per year during 24 months.
National617 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 617 EUR per year during 24 months.
Estimated fee: 10490 ZAR
Living costs for Cape Town
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.