Internal Auditing from Cape Peninsula University of Technology prepares students to contribute significantly to knowledge production through the understanding, application and evaluation of existing and new knowledge.
Graduates generally work at senior levels and perform internal audits for organisations focusing on controls, risk management and governance. They work in all business sectors from blue chips companies to banks and public sector organisations to management consultancies. Graduates are also emplyed in research and teaching poisitions at higher education institutions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Auditing View 54 other Masters in Economics in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A BTech or an equivalent four-year qualification in an appropriate discipline.
- A pass in the language which is the medium of instruction at the University (English or Afrikaans).
- Specific pass grades: IGCSE: A, B or C; HIGCSE: 1, 2 or 3.
- Complete and legible transcripts of academic records in respect of all degrees or other higher education qualifications, together with the final certificates, preceding qualifications leading to any post-graduate or other advanced qualification when the latter is submitted.
- Certificates in foreign languages should be submitted with sworn translations into English by an accredited translator.
- English language proficiency
International623 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 623 EUR per year during 12 months.
National623 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 623 EUR per year during 12 months.
Estimated fee: 10825 ZAR
Living costs for Cape Town
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.