Dental Technology from Cape Peninsula University of Technology aims to develop researchers who can contribute to the academic and technical development of dental technology in South Africa and the world. Product development is central, with the intention of developing technology that is suitable for South Africa. Problem solving, independent thinking, entrepreneurship, and leadership are part of the programme.
CareersGraduates find employment in research and product development, academic institutions, or may conduct their own commercial dental laboratory.
- Dental Technology
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Human Medicine Dentistry View 129 other Masters in Human Medicine in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A BTech or an equivalent four-year qualification in an appropriate discipline.
- A pass in the language which is the medium of instruction at the University (English or Afrikaans).
- Specific pass grades: IGCSE: A, B or C; HIGCSE: 1, 2 or 3.
- Complete and legible transcripts of academic records in respect of all degrees or other higher education qualifications, together with the final certificates, preceding qualifications leading to any post-graduate or other advanced qualification when the latter is submitted.
- Certificates in foreign languages should be submitted with sworn translations into English by an accredited translator.
- English language proficiency
International763 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 763 EUR per year during 12 months.
National763 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 763 EUR per year during 12 months.
Estimated fee: 12980 ZAR
Living costs for Cape Town
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.