Business Information Systems - Research Based from Cape Peninsula University of Technology fits students also employed for business, government, communities, and civil society.
Candidates successfully completing these programmes might expect to find placement in senior appointments where they can make distinct contributions through applied research & development, at the operational level or the strategic level.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Information Systems
- Business Administration
- 12 months
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics Business Information Systems View 37 other Masters in Business Administration in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Typically, applicants for this programme must have completed a four-year degree or equivalent, with business management, information management, accounting, or similar content.
- A pass in the language which is the medium of instruction at the University (English or Afrikaans).
- Specific pass grades: IGCSE: A, B or C; HIGCSE: 1, 2 or 3.
- Complete and legible transcripts of academic records in respect of all degrees or other higher education qualifications, together with the final certificates, preceding qualifications leading to any post-graduate or other advanced qualification when the latter is submitted.
- Certificates in foreign languages should be submitted with sworn translations into English by an accredited translator.
- English language proficiency
International622 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 622 EUR per year during 12 months.
National622 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 622 EUR per year during 12 months.
Estimated fee: 10815 ZAR
Living costs for Cape Town
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.