At the Cape Peninsula University of Technology we offer a master degree in Business Information Systems. Offered in association with Hochschule Wismar, University of Applied Sciences, Technology, Business and Design, in Germany, in addition to the CPUT MBIS qualification participants have the opportunity to also attain the Master of Business Systems as a dual qualification on completion of the Coursework and dissertation.
Managers will also wish to improve their knowledge of management and organisations, allowing them to better understand the context of information systems. Information systems professionals who wish to improve the success rate of the information systems may also wish to `mainstream`their career path by upgrading their management skills and knowledge.
- Those who master both business and technology skills have the knowledge and ability to advance to strategic management positions, in business, industry or government.
- Your ability to integrate information and manage available data could contribute positively to organizational business process design and shape the organizations business information systems, strategy, productivity and operations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Information Systems In Finance
- Business Information Systems In Marketing
- Human Resource Information Systems
- Integrated Economic Policy
- Information Technology In Business
- Business Process Design
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics Business Information Systems View 37 other Masters in Business Administration in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A BTech or an equivalent four-year qualification in an appropriate discipline.
- A pass in the language which is the medium of instruction at the University (English or Afrikaans).
- Specific pass grades: IGCSE: A, B or C; HIGCSE: 1, 2 or 3.
- Complete and legible transcripts of academic records in respect of all degrees or other higher education qualifications, together with the final certificates, preceding qualifications leading to any post-graduate or other advanced qualification when the latter is submitted.
- Certificates in foreign languages should be submitted with sworn translations into English by an accredited translator.
- English language proficiency
International8679 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8679 EUR per year during 24 months.
National8679 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8679 EUR per year during 24 months.
Estimated fee: 150955 ZAR
Living costs for Cape Town
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.