Business Administration in Entrepreneurship - Research Based from Cape Peninsula University of Technology helps students acquire research skills within a selected field of study to explore and develop entrepreneurial opportunities.
This qualification is aimed at experienced entrepreneurs, mentors, business coaches, business development managers and senior administrators in the economic development sector. Graduates of this qualification are experienced entrepreneurs, mentors, business coaches, business development managers and senior managers in the business sector.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Administration
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership View 37 other Masters in Business Administration in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A BTech or an equivalent four-year qualification in an appropriate discipline.
- A pass in the language which is the medium of instruction at the University (English or Afrikaans).
- Specific pass grades: IGCSE: A, B or C; HIGCSE: 1, 2 or 3.
- Complete and legible transcripts of academic records in respect of all degrees or other higher education qualifications, together with the final certificates, preceding qualifications leading to any post-graduate or other advanced qualification when the latter is submitted.
- Certificates in foreign languages should be submitted with sworn translations into English by an accredited translator.
- English language proficiency
International1037 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1037 EUR per year during 12 months.
National1037 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1037 EUR per year during 12 months.
Estimated fee: 8645 ZAR
Living costs for Cape Town
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.