Goal: to develop leadership skills and build a group of leaders for effective company management.
The result of this program is in-depth understanding of the current characteristics and prospects of the industry development as well as the ability to adapt the objectives of sustainable development of a company to changes in the external environment and its impact factors on the oil and gas business.
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Oil and Gas Economics
- The Oil Market
- Mechanics of Commodity Trading
- Negotiating Oil and Gas Contracts
- Introduction to Shipping of Oil and Gas
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) Mining, Oil & Gas View 9 other Masters in Mining, Oil & Gas in Russia
- The original Education Certificate legalized in a proper way. Often it can be done through the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of your country and in the Russian Consulate. To apply to Gubkin University Master's programs: the Bachelor Degree Certificate is required.
- The copy of the legalized Education Certificate/ Diploma (including academic transcript) and the Education Certificate/ Diploma translated into the Russian language and certified by a Russian notary.
- The copy of national ID (passport) valid for travel to Russia.
- The national ID (passport) translated into the Russian language and certified by a Russian notary.
- Six printed photos in the 3*4 cm format.
- CV/ Resume.
International4821 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4821 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National4821 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4821 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
300,000 Russian rubles
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.