Oil and gas business administration - Oil and gas trading from Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas aims to improve professional competences of specialists engaged in trading and transportation of oil and gas products.
Students at Oil and gas business administration - Oil and gas trading from Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas will:
- improve the quality of professional knowledge in the field of oil and gas trading and logistics in view of all aspects of the industry markets.
- be surrounded by middle and senior managers of oil and gas corporations, promising specialists who have significant achievements in their professional career.
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Oil and Gas Economics
- The Oil Market
- Mechanics of Commodity Trading
- Negotiating Oil and Gas Contracts
- Shipping of Oil and Gas
- 22 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) Mining, Oil & Gas View 15 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The original Education Certificate legalized in a proper way.
- The copy of the legalized Education Certificate/ Diploma (including academic transcript) and the Education Certificate/ Diploma translated into the Russian language and certified by a Russian notary.
- The copy of national ID (passport) valid for travel to Russia.
- The national ID (passport) translated into the Russian language and certified by a Russian notary.
- Six printed photos in the 3*4 cm format.
- CV/ Resume.
International3890 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3890 EUR per year during 22 months.
National3890 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3890 EUR per year during 22 months.
341,000 Russian rubles
Living costs for Moscow
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.