Oil and gas business administration - Project management from Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas allows you to develop professional competences of middle and senior managers, leadership in management of major international projects and assets.
Students at Oil and gas business administration - Project management from Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas will:
- achieve their goals and objectives successfully
- develop new, promising business projects.
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Oil and Gas Economics
- The Oil Market
- Mechanics of Commodity Trading
- Negotiating Oil and Gas Contracts
- Shipping of Oil and Gas
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) Mining, Oil & Gas View 21 other Masters in Business Administration in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The original Education Certificate legalized in a proper way.
- The copy of the legalized Education Certificate/ Diploma (including academic transcript) and the Education Certificate/ Diploma translated into the Russian language and certified by a Russian notary.
- The copy of national ID (passport) valid for travel to Russia.
- The national ID (passport) translated into the Russian language and certified by a Russian notary.
- Six printed photos in the 3*4 cm format.
- CV/ Resume.
International3890 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3890 EUR per year during 18 months.
National3890 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3890 EUR per year during 18 months.
341,000 Russian rubles
Living costs for Moscow
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.