The Business Administration - Research Based programme from the Cape Peninsula University of Technology supplements the knowledge acquired in the BTech Business Administration, to enable graduates to function at an executive level.
Graduates who wish to speed up their progress up the corporate ladder, or who wish to move out of their current field of expertise, can increase their chances of promotion, marketablility and employability.
In addition to its academic goals, the programme enables graduates to:
- handle work stress and pressure
- understand group dynamics
- prioritise tasks
- utilise time efficiently
- think laterally
- develop networking abilities
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Administration
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Management, Organisation & Leadership View 34 other Masters in Finance in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A BTech or an equivalent four-year qualification in an appropriate discipline.
- A pass in the language which is the medium of instruction at the University (English or Afrikaans).
- Specific pass grades: IGCSE: A, B or C; HIGCSE: 1, 2 or 3.
- Complete and legible transcripts of academic records in respect of all degrees or other higher education qualifications, together with the final certificates, preceding qualifications leading to any post-graduate or other advanced qualification when the latter is submitted.
- Certificates in foreign languages should be submitted with sworn translations into English by an accredited translator.
- English language proficiency
International620 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 620 EUR per year during 24 months.
National620 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 620 EUR per year during 24 months.
Estimated fee: 10795 ZAR
Living costs for Cape Town
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.