The Business Administration - Research Based programme from the Cape Peninsula University of Technology supplements the knowledge acquired in the BTech Business Administration, to enable graduates to function at an executive level.
Graduates who wish to speed up their progress up the corporate ladder, or who wish to move out of their current field of expertise, can increase their chances of promotion, marketablility and employability.
In addition to its academic goals, the programme enables graduates to:
- handle work stress and pressure
- understand group dynamics
- prioritise tasks
- utilise time efficiently
- think laterally
- develop networking abilities
More informationVisit official programme website
- Our postgraduate workshops are facilitated by well-known names in the different management disciplines. The workshops cover a range of students’ academic writing/research needs.
- The postgraduate colloquium is an opportunity for our students to present their work-in-progress research projects. A highly subscribed event, the colloquium has the benefit of gauging the status of work of our students as well as an opportunity to offer broader feedback as opposed to receiving feedback from only the supervisors assigned to the student.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 20 other Masters in Business Administration in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Permanent residency applicants: Passport and proof of permanent residency/ SA Identity Document/ Card.
- Refugee asylum seeker temporary permit/formal recognition of refugee status in the RSA.
International485 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 485 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
National485 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 485 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.