The programme supplements the knowledge acquired in the BTech Business Administration, to enable graduates to function at an executive level.
In addition to its academic goals, the programme enables graduates to:
- handle work stress and pressure
- understand group dynamics
- prioritise tasks
- utilise time efficiently
More informationVisit official programme website
- Business Administration
- Business Administration in Project Management
- Business Information Systems
- Human Resource Management
- Public Management
- Tourism Management (course based)
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 17 other Masters in Business Administration in South Africa
Documents to be submitted by non-South African citizens:
- Copy of the proof of payment of your application fee.
- A certified copy of your passport/ refugee permit or proof of permanent residence.
- A certified copy of your school-leaving certificate, together with an English translation.
- A scratch card (students from the West African Examination Council (WAEC) and National Examinations Council (NECO)).
- Any other documents specifically required for the course to which you are applying, as explained in the application form and admission requirements.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.