Oil and gas business administration from Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas enables to acquire a systemic vision of the oil and gas industry in all aspects and interconnections: from the influence of environmental factors and market volatility to development trends of the world oil and gas companies and corporations.
Students at Oil and gas business administration from Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas will:
- be trained by future business leaders who meet the requirements of the global energy market and conditions of the international oil and gas industry development.
- gain professional development qualification of a Master of Business Administration in oil and gas business administration specialty.
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Oil and Gas Economics
- The Oil Market
- Mechanics of Commodity Trading
- Negotiating Oil and Gas Contracts
- Shipping of Oil and Gas
- 22 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) Mining, Oil & Gas View 9 other Masters in Mining, Oil & Gas in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The original Education Certificate legalized in a proper way.
- The copy of the legalized Education Certificate/ Diploma (including academic transcript) and the Education Certificate/ Diploma translated into the Russian language and certified by a Russian notary.
- The copy of national ID (passport) valid for travel to Russia.
- The national ID (passport) translated into the Russian language and certified by a Russian notary.
- Six printed photos in the 3*4 cm format.
- CV/ Resume.
International3890 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3890 EUR per year during 22 months.
National3890 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3890 EUR per year during 22 months.
341,000 Russian rubles
Living costs for Moscow
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.