This Computer Systems Engineering program at the University Fernando Pessoa aims to allow:
- the reinforcement of the technological knowledge acquired in a Degree.
- the training of future industry and research experts.
- the encouragement of the effective and complete development of multimedia information systems and/or mobile computing applications, using the latest software design and engineering techniques.
- the introduction and development of lifelong autonomous learning methods.
Masters in Computer Systems Engineering – Mobile Computing or Computer Systems Engineering – Information Systems and Multimedia have advanced and specific skills that allow them to exercise the following professional tasks:
- Specialist consultant in information systems’ architecture, software engineering, multimedia and computer networks.
- Engineer, analyst and information systems administrator/manager.
- Software engineer.
- Analyst/developer of local and web/internet applications.
- Database administrator/manager and programmer with local and internet access.
- Engineer, designer and programmer of multimedia applications involving vector design, image, audio and digital video and animation.
- Administrator/Manager/Project Leader
- Computer Network Administrator/Manager
- Computer Center Administrator/Manager of an organization
- Technical manager or coordinator for the design, implementation and maintenance of information systems in industrial or service companies
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Advanced Databases
- Mobile Computing
- Human Computer Interaction
- Mobile Applications Programming
- Mobile Networks and Services
- Artificial Intelligence
- Web Applications Project
- Systems and Networks Project
- Computer Vision
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences Artificial Intelligence View 12 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Portugal
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Applicants must have an undergraduate degree in Engineering, preferably in Computer Systems Engineering.
- Transcript of Records or Diploma Supplement
- Diploma or Certificate of completion of the undergraduate degree, with the final grade of the course
- CV in Europass template
- Documentation proving the activities mentioned in the CV, relevant to the cycle of studies to which the application is submitted
- Motivation letter (free format text)
- Tax identification document (for issuing receipts)
- Identification document
International4600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4600 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA4600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4600 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Porto
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.