The independent/autonomous professional practice of Psychology requires the completion of both cycles of studies.
The plan of studies for the second cycle in Clinical and Health Psychology at the University Fernando Pessoa, as far as its program organization and community extension (Pedagogical Psychology Clinic) is concerned, aims at providing students with the knowledge, skills and specific competences in Clinical and Health Psychology, and a solid scientific preparation of a multidisciplinary character, which allows students to practice Psychology in an ethical, autonomous and effective way.
The second cycle of studies in Clinical and Health Psychology is organized in 4 semesters (30 ECTS/semester) designed to ensure a balanced relation between different contents that intend to promote the acquisition of specific concepts, models, methods and techniques.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Neurocognitive Assessment and Intervention
- Psychological Consultation
- Scientific Work Methodology
- Psychopathology, Psychodiagnostic and Psychopharmacology
- Psychosociology of Communication
- Psychotherapy Models and Techniques
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Undergraduate degree, or legal equivalent, in the scientific area of the master programme;
- Highest classification in the undergraduate degree, or legal equivalent;
- Undergraduate degree, or legal equivalent, in the scientific area closer to that of the master programme;
- CV and motivation letter.
Living costs for Porto
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.