You’re a high achieving senior executive with a commitment to continuous learning and looking for a flexible way to develop as a leader. This program allows you to maintain your busy working life and put in time to invigorate and broaden your management skills.
You learn to sharpen your problem solving capability and strategic thinking in a collegiate setting alongside peers who are also top of their game. Benefit from the latest in business thinking offered by University of the Sunshine Coast teaching staff and external organisations.
In addition to learning within a cohort, the program uses computer-based simulations and problem solving activities to challenge skills, attitudes and beliefs. The program covers management issues relevant to both the public and private sectors and enables you to work on competencies in areas such as financial management, economics and marketing.
This Executive Business Administration program equips you for high level leadership roles in Australia and internationally and develops executive skills to manage complex challenges in private business or government.
- Creativity and Innovation in Decisions
- Marketing for Managers
- Research for Decision Making
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Financial Report Analysis
- Managerial Informatics
- Managing People in Organisations
- Managerial Economics
- Business Law
- Principles of Leadership
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 281 other Masters in Business Administration in Australia
To be considered for admission, applicants must:
- have a prior degree #, and
- have at least five years senior managerial work experience.
- Candidates whose first language is other than English must demonstrate an appropriate level of English proficiency. Refer to the English language requirements
- partial completion of an undergraduate degree and / or
- other post secondary qualifications
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.