The Teaching and Learning program from Zayed University enables graduates to make the best of evidence-based research in the creation of student-centered learning environments.
The goal of the program is to prepare professional teachers interested in assuming roles of curriculum and professional development leadership in the education community to make informed educational decisions that will contribute to the enhancement of the teaching and learning process in the connected 21st century classroom.
The program will prepare teacher leaders who are committed to utilizing contemporary learning theories and principles to lead positive change in their schools while making use of their knowledge, skills and expertise to:
- citically analyze and use theories of pedagogy and andragogy to design and develop technology-enhanced student-centered earning environments and programs that promote inquiry skills and integrated reasoning for all learners;
- develop and/or select multiple reliable, valid, and authentic assessment tools and strategies to generate data to enhance student learning; evaluate teaching practices; and performance; and support ongoing professional development;
- conduct, use, and evaluate ethical educational research and inquiry processes, including data/ knowledge management and analysis, to guide decision making for professional practice, program improvement, and successful learning for all students;
The program is approved by the UAE Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research.
- Zayed University is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
- Educational Psychology
- Introduction to Educational Research
- Exploring Diversity
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 13 other Masters in Teaching in United Arab Emirates
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application for graduate program admission;
- Relevant supporting documents; and,
- A receipt of payment of the non-refundable application fee of AED 420.
International11430 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 635 USD per credit during 24 months.
National11430 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 635 USD per credit during 24 months.
AED 2,333 - credit
Living costs for Abu Dhabi
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.