Increasing socio-economic and cultural complexities require skilled legal practitioners with an integrated and sophisticated understanding of the theories, concepts and practices of justice that determine the rule of law.
- The Master of Legal and Judicial Studies program from Zayed University that is offered in Arabic aims to enable students to study in-depth the theoretical and practical legal and judicial issues of law that have not been covered at the undergraduate level, and to provide students with a set of basic skills to practice legal and judicial work across various disciplines within the social and cultural context of UAE society.
- The program represents the vital field in which legal practitioners, judges, prosecutors, and lawyers carry out their work and perform their mission.
- The program is approved by the UAE Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research.
- Zayed University is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Studies in Civil Law
- Studies in Penal Law
- Studies in Criminal Procedural Law
- Studies in Civil Procedures Law
- Evidence and Expert Role in Judicial Actions
- Studies in Commercial Law
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCriminal Law Civil & Private Law Public Law View 5 other Masters in Civil & Private Law in United Arab Emirates
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application for graduate program admission;
- Relevant supporting documents; and,
- A receipt of payment of the non-refundable application fee of AED 420.
International13053 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 687 USD per credit during 24 months.
National13053 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 687 USD per credit during 24 months.
- AED 2,526 - per credit
Living costs for Abu Dhabi
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.