Organizations are struggling to address the challenges of cyber security.
The Master of Science in Information Technology - Cyber Security program from Zayed University focuses on the development of concepts, knowledge and skills that will enable successful participants to become proficient in the areas of network/internet security, database security, digital forensics, ethical hacking, information security management and cyber criminal behavior.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge, skills and competencies appropriate to security assessment, computer system security, and digital forensics within organizational contexts.
- Conduct investigation, analysis and research into advanced areas of computer systems security and digital forensics within complex organizational contexts.
- Manage network and computer security systems within an organization to anticipate and respond to threats and attacks.
- Critically analyze global, ethical, legal, standardization and other non-technical issues pertaining to computer systems security and implement solutions to address them.
- The program is approved by the UAE Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research.
- Zayed University is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
- Research Methods
- Information Security
- Network Systems Administration
- Cyber Forensics
- Information Security, Policy, Ethics and Law
- Advanced Cyber Forensics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Cyber Security View 6 other Masters in Cyber Security in United Arab Emirates
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application for graduate program admission;
- Relevant supporting documents; and,
- A receipt of payment of the non-refundable application fee of AED 420.
International13065 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 871 USD per credit during 24 months.
National13065 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 871 USD per credit during 24 months.
- AED 3,200 - credit
Living costs for Abu Dhabi
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.