Manufacturing and Operations from Indian School of Business (ISB) focuses on experiential learning through team-based solving of a real-life problem, learning specifics about new products and their launch, developing a strategic outlook for management of Operations in a company and acquiring an understanding of the manufacturing ecosystem.
Graduates with Manufacturing and Operations from Indian School of Business (ISB) will:
- Build leadership and teamwork skills.
- Learn the ability to manage change.
- Develop business acumen and adopt an integrative approach to decision making.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managerial Statistics
- Change Management
- Managing Teams
- Advanced Managerial Statistics
- Innovation and Product Design
- Strategic Management of Operations
- Action Learning Project
- Strategic Procurement
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Supply Chain Management & Logistics Statistics View 16 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in India
- An undergraduate degree in any discipline, preferably with more than five years of experience.
- Entrepreneurs and consultants with three years of experience are eligible to apply.
- English Proficiency
- We do not have a GMAT requirement, however if you have taken GMAT before, please submit the scores along with your application and we will consider the same in our admission decision process.
International13515 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13515 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National13515 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13515 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Programme Fee covers:
- Course Material
- Accommodation and food during on-campus residencies
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.