The Master of Science in Occupational Therapy program at University of Santo Tomas is designed for self-directed occupational therapists who are strongly motivated to gain advanced competencies as clinicians, educators, administrators and researchers.
Occupational Therapy is an allied health profession that engages a person in occupation to facilitate activity and participation in culturally meaningful tasks, and address impairments physically and/or mentally.
As allied health professional, occupational therapist works hand in hand with different clients of all ages, family members and/or caregivers, and other professionals to facilitate client’s involvement in activities that are therapeutically designed to promote occupational performance, thus promoting health and well-being. It uses purposeful activities that have potential benefits in achieving functional outcome.
Thus, developing, improving and restoring the highest possible level of independence of any individual who is limited by physical injury or illness, cognitive impairment, psychological dysfunction, developmental or learning disability.
- Evidence Based Health Care
- Educational Strategies for Health Professionals
- Leadership and Management
- Advanced OT Theoretical Foundations
- Health Promotion and Wellness
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Fill out the Pre-registration form to get your reference number.
- Log-in your reference numberto continue the pre-registration.
- Print the College Application Form and USTET Application Payment Slip.
- Request the Registrar’s Office of your school to accomplish the Grades in the Application Form. Make sure that the school principal or registrar signs to certify the grades.
At least one-year professional practice experience as an occupational therapist, in their chosen practice settings
International1286 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 643 USD per semester during 12 months.
National1286 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 643 USD per semester during 12 months.
- 32.538 PHP
Living costs for Manila
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.