University of Santo Tomas is a Catholic institution of learning dedicated to advancing the frontiers of knowledge in the theoretical and applied fields through quality graduate education that is comprehensive and responsive to the needs of society. We are committed to the formation of scholars and high-quality professionals who are ethical, competent, compassionate, and committed to the service of their respective professions, the church, the nation, and the global community.
The Graduate School commits itself to develop:
- competent Human Resource Management professionals who, inspired by the ideals of St. Antoninus of Florence, promote excellence in the production, advancement, and transmission of specialized knowledge and skills in the sciences, the arts, and community service;
- scholarly researchers and creative thinkers who, kindled by St. Thomas Aquinas’ ardour for truth, aspire to become fonts of intellectual creativity and, in their quest for quality research, are proficient and critical in assessing and communicating information in various fields that impact the professions, the church, the nation, and the global community;
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Philosophy of Business
- Research Statistics
- Human Resource Planning
- Performance Appraisal Systems
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Fill out the Pre-registration form to get your reference number.
- Log-in your reference numberto continue the pre-registration.
- Print the College Application Form and USTET Application Payment Slip.
- Request the Registrar’s Office of your school to accomplish the Grades in the Application Form. Make sure that the school principal or registrar signs to certify the grades.
International1694 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 847 USD per semester during 12 months.
National1694 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 847 USD per semester during 12 months.
- 42.825 PHP
Living costs for Manila
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.