The key emphasis of the study process is placed on the development of professional and practical skill based on scientific achievements, theoretical knowledge and specifics of the particular industry.
- The graduates in the Organization and Management of International Economic Relations programme from Riga Technical University can build their careers in the sphere of international business, trade and international chains (corporate networks), as well as in various industrial, trade and service enterprises, by developing the international marketing strategy of export and trading divisions and departments, as well as by developing and searching for new market opportunities and cooperation partners all over the world.
- Organization and Management of International Economic Relations
- Globalization and Integration Processes in the World Economy
- Global Logistics and Transport
- Current Trends of the European Union Economic Policy
- Development of World Economy
- Legal Regulation of International Economic Relations
- Custom Organization and Control
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics International Relations Management Studies
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Riga Technical University and/or in Latvia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Professional bachelor degree and/ or fifth level professional qualification in the field of social science, or comparable education (1,5 years).
- Academic bachelor degree in the fields of law, engineering science and technologies, manufacturing and processing or civil engineering, or comparable education (2,5 years). Education documents must be accompanied by English translations of all certificates and transcripts along with approval of the documents authenticity;
- Students applying for master programmes will be asked to record a video interview.
International3400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3400 EUR per year during 18 months.
EU/EEA3400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3400 EUR per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Riga
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.