- The programme development is supported by the International Real Estate Federation FIABCI, local real estate and building industry associations and it is developed in line with the standards of the International Project Management Association (IPMA).
- Students can use facilities in both the Institute of Civil Engineering and Real Estate Economics and the Faculty of Engineering Economics and Management.
- The programme has been recognized at the international level, for example in the business world university ranking “Eduniversal Best Masters Ranking” programme holds the 7th place among Eastern European Countries.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Management of Ecological Systems
- Land Use Management
- Management of Building Construction Projects
- Civil Construction Management
- Management of Marketing in Real Estate Transactions (study project)
- General and Occupational Safety
- Marketing of Real Estate
- Theory of Valuation of Real Estate
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , International
90 or 150 ECTS
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Real Estate & Property Management
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Professional Bachelor and Level Five Professional Qualification in Management and Administration; Finances, Banking and Insurance; Accounting and Taxes; Jurisprudence, Architecture and Urban Planning, Building and Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Academic Bachelor of Social Sciences in Economics; Management; Law and Academic Bachelor of Engineering in Building Science
International2670 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2670 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
National2670 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2670 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.