With courses in both the School of Nursing and School of Business Administration, you’ll learn how to improve health outcomes for patients and populations through leadership of effective, efficient, equitable, and patient-centered health care delivery models using ethical and relation-based business practices.
We offer a master degree in Executive Nurse Leadership at the Widener University. When you graduate, you’ll be prepared to take the Certified Executive Nurse Practice examination offered by the American Organization of Nurse Executives after two years of executive nurse experience.
The School of Nursing requires a passing score on the Commission on Graduates of Foreign Nursing Schools (CGFNS) Qualifying Examination. The CGFNS Qualifying Examination is a prerequisite for taking the Registered Nurse Licensing Examination in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- Thrive in a learning community that is guided by expert faculty with close mentorship and one-on-one support.
- As you complete courses led by nursing and business leaders, you'll build a network that will follow you long after graduation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Statistical Analysis and Interpretation
- Health Care Finance
- Developing Management Skills
- Organizational Leadership in Health Care
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing View 686 other Masters in Nursing in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Complete online application.
- Application fee of $35.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing or equivalent from an accredited program.
- Minimum of 3.0 grade point average (on a 4.0 scale) in a BSN program.
- Official transcripts from all previously attended institutions of higher education.
- Completion of an undergraduate statistics/research course with a grade of C or better.
- Two recommendations, preferably from professional nurses with graduate degrees, regarding applicant’s practice and potential for graduate work in nursing.
- Valid U.S. license as a registered nurse. NP or CNS option requires PA State Board of Nursing licensure prior to start of clinicals or as appropriate.
- Satisfactory scores (550 written and 213 computer-based) on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for all applicants from non-English speaking countries.
- Personal Statement.
- Updated resume.
International972 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 972 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
National972 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 972 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.