University of Santo Tomas is a Catholic institution of learning dedicated to advancing the frontiers of knowledge in the theoretical and applied fields through quality graduate education that is comprehensive and responsive to the needs of society.
Upon successful completion of the MS Architecture in Architecture major in Physical Planning program, the graduate will be able to:
- Demonstrates rationalized and in-depth knowledge of all the key aspects of physical planning and be able to apply them to current planning related challenges of the country.
- Exhibit skills of critical thinking and ingenious strategies in coming up with possible solutions to current planning related challenges of the country
- Displays the capability to take the lead and work both independently and in collaboration with other disciplines while maintaining the highest ethical conduct of a professional.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles and Concepts of Planning and Urban Design
- Applied Statistics
- Land Use Planning
- Urban Planning Fundamentals and Strategies
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture View 3 other Masters in Architecture in Philippines
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Fill out the Pre-registration form to get your reference number.
- Log-in your reference numberto continue the pre-registration.
- Print the College Application Form and USTET Application Payment Slip.
- Request the Registrar’s Office of your school to accomplish the Grades in the Application Form. Make sure that the school principal or registrar signs to certify the grades.
- Log-in to encode the grades online and complete the online application.
International1932 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 966 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National1932 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 966 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
- PHP 49.068
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.