This Material Physics and Chemistry discipline at Liaoning University of Technology aims to study the structure, processing and properties of one material and investigate the relationships of these factors.
The mandatory core courses include material analysis and characterization, selected topics of materials physics and so on. The main research area covers valence electron structure and materials design, the theory and application of material structure control under external field.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of materials science
- Material analysis and characterization
- Engineering Material
- Modern functional material,
- Mechanical properties of metals
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Possess bachelor degree above
- Provide undergraduate diploma notarized copies and transcript or notarized copies of undergraduate courses. When the diploma is neither Chinese or English, you should provide notarized Chinese or English translated documents.
- Provide research or study plan in China (1500 at least), written in Chinese or English
- Provide recommendation letters by two professionals or associate professionals
International3079 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3079 EUR per year during 36 months.
National3079 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3079 EUR per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Jinzhou
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.