Students at in the Fashion Design Management program at Thomas Jefferson University are invited to create their own path, and customize the experience to focus on different tracks with global opportunities right at their fingertips.
By moving beyond the hand-crafted approach to fashion, students will have the opportunity to focus on design as a strategic function, integrated along the cycle of research and design, product development, branding and distribution.
- This 30-credit degree offers flexible hybrid and virtual components. During the final semester, students participate in an outbound experience, which is student led and faculty advised to allow students to research and study in any region in the world.
- Students select a mentor and location, and determine the length of their stay in that region to offer more flexibility.
- Design Process Timeline: Planning and Management
- Fashion Design within Brand Parameters
- Social Media Metrics and Content Development
- Textile Design and Fabric/Trim Approval Processes
- Building Brand Identity – Communication and Branding
- Strategic Design and Merchandising Process
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Fashion Design View 2524 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Transcripts: Submit official undergraduate and graduate transcripts from all regionally accredited institutions you have attended and/or from which you earned credit. Official transcripts can be sent electronically by the institution to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to the address above.
- Personal Statement: Submit a statement of purpose outlining your interest in the program, how the course of study relates to your desired career path, and your academic and job-related experiences that are relevant to the program.
- Résumé: A current professional résumé is required.
- Portfolio: Submitting a portfolio of previous work in a design-related discipline is recommended but not required for admission to the program.
International36780 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1226 USD per credit during 12 months.
National36780 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1226 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.