This Computer Science and Technology subject at Liaoning University of Technology covers four research directions: intelligent control system, knowledge discovery and intelligent decision support system, network and information system and computer information security theory and technology.
- Matrix analysis
- Algorithm design and analysis
- TCP/IP protocols principles and architectures
- Information security
- Advanced project development
- Distributed database
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Human Computer Interaction Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 13 other Masters in Human Computer Interaction in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Liaoning University of Technology and/or in China, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Provide undergraduate diploma notarized copies and transcript or notarized copies of undergraduate courses. When the diploma is neither Chinese or English, you should provide notarized Chinese or English translated documents.
- Provide research or study plan in China (1500 at least), written in Chinese or English
- Provide recommendation letters by two professionals or associate professionals
International3411 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3411 USD per year during 36 months.
National3411 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3411 USD per year during 36 months.
24.000 Chinese Yuan/ year
Living costs for Jinzhou
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.