This Communication and Information System subject at Liaoning University of Technology covers four research directions: modern communication theory, mobile communication and wireless technology, modern signal processing and multimedia technology and communication network and information security.
- Matrix analysis
- Algorithm design and analysis
- TCP/IP protocols principles and architectures
- MATLAB simulation and application
- Internet of things
- Broadband communications network
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Communications Engineering View 30 other Masters in Communications Engineering in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Must be under the age of 30 and have a bachelor degree.
- Possess bachelor degree above
- Provide undergraduate diploma notarized copies and transcript or notarized copies of undergraduate courses. When the diploma is neither Chinese or English, you should provide notarized Chinese or English translated documents.
- Provide research or study plan in China (1500 at least), written in Chinese or English
- Provide recommendation letters by two professionals or associate professionals
International3079 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3079 EUR per year during 36 months.
National3079 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3079 EUR per year during 36 months.
24.000 Chinese yuan/ year
Living costs for Jinzhou
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.