But data requires more than just flashy dashboards and reports. In order to make better data-driven business decisions, employers require hybrid IT/business professionals to make data meaningful.
This program in Analytics and Systems is available at University of Bridgeport. Our STEM designated program was built with this need in mind. Our faculty not only hold terminal degrees, but also bring an unparalleled level of real-world experience to the classroom.
Drawing on expertise gained in the corporate sector, our professors impart time-tested best practices and deep business acumen to every lecture. By learning from business professionals, you will master methods and practical skills rooted in success.
- Demonstrating an understanding of concepts learned throughout this graduate program
- Describing the business drivers and critical success factors for effective analytics project and program delivery
- Using research, tools and techniques for complex analytical solutions that capture, consolidate and present information for meaningful insights
- Communicating complicated information at a professional level via comfort and confidence telling compelling stories using data
- Understanding how to manage all aspects of the data capture, delivery and analysis process
- Demonstrating initiative, discipline, and follow-through on assignments and projects
- Facilitating meaningful dialogue related to class topics
- Evaluating the advantages and disadvantages of analytics solution designs, tools and visualization options
- Analyzing trends within data and facilitating their application
- Applying the theories and techniques learned throughout this program with focus on economics, ethics, finance, marketing, sourcing and vendor management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Information Systems and Knowledge Management
- Global Program and Project Management
- Enterprise Intelligence and Decision Support Systems
- Technical Concepts for Analytics Professionals
- Foundations in Advanced Enterprise Analytics
- Data-Driven Marketing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics View 386 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or recognized international institution: It is recommended to have an undergraduate degree in Economics, Information Systems, Management, Mathematics, or, Statistics
- Cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Application and application fee (non-refundable)
- Official transcripts from all schools attended
- Two letters of recommendation
- Letters may come from employers, professors or professional associates and should describe your work ethic, academic or work experience, and why you would be a good fit for the program
- Personal statement
International25350 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 845 USD per credit during 12 months.
National25350 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 845 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Bridgeport
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.